About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Unique places and the people who inhabit them have always inspired me. But as a former journalist, I also know that there's a story hiding behind almost every corner. Right now, I'm working on a documentary about a nonprofit organization building a new school for girls in Liberia, and their inspirational efforts to make a difference in the lives of some of the country's most vulnerable kids. I'm also the Upper School Film Instructor at an independent school in Brentwood, CA, and I provide freelance video production services to a variety of commercial and nonprofit clients in the Los Angeles area. To find out how I can help with your next video project or documentary film, email me at preskill@gmail.com or check out my Production Services page for more information.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Working on a new project with West Point Films

Directing a new doc about a school for girls in Liberia...

"More Than Me Academy" - First Look Trailer from Adam Preskill on Vimeo.